We've got a gun. In fact, we've got two. That's OK, man, 'cause we love God.



Those Crazy Germans


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Brilliant!

I'm sure that others will have a different reaction.


7 Responses to “Those Crazy Germans”

  1. Anonymous NFlanders 

    Funny, and yet slightly horrifying. One month is dedicated to Lot's daughter. That's just wrong.

  2. Anonymous RoastedTomatoes 

    Wow. Ned, I have to disagree with you: it's well beyond slightly horrifying from my point of view...

  3. Anonymous NFlanders 

    There have been so many juxtapositions of the sacred and the profane in art, I think it's a bit of old hat at this point.

    I guess the only thing that makes this one different is that it's supposedly a church that's doing it. Frankly, I don't know what kind of church it can really be. And the concluding quote from the pastor is just too good to be true.

  4. Anonymous Laura 

    Frankly, I find it tiresome. Does everything have to have sexy results?

  5. Anonymous D-Train 

    Is there anything the Germans can't do? This is the sort of thing that makes me wonder why evangelicals waste so much time on us and the Catholics. There are wolves out there. NAKED wolves.....

  6. Anonymous Pris 

    Laura: Yes.


    D-Train: I don't think I'm taking your comment the way you meant it, but it's making me laugh. A lot. If I am taking it the way you meant it...then I'm not quite sure what to say...

  7. Anonymous Mark B. 

    Worse month than Lot's daughters?

    My vote goes to Die Steinigung--the stoning.

    And where's the nudity in the baptism of Christ? hmm.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Links



Previous posts


Archives


ATOM 0.3