We've got a gun. In fact, we've got two. That's OK, man, 'cause we love God.



My three posts


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As you may have noticed, I've posted three things here. If you scroll just south of this post, you'll see a guest post from Watt Mahoun. Many thanks to him for submitting that. Below that is my response to that post. So, if you're reading this on RSS or an aggregator, you will actually want to read from most recent to further back. You probably do that anyway, but Blogger was being stupid and my response to Watt was actually up before his post by several minutes. So, if you just read my response, you should read what Watt actually had to say ;)


0 Responses to “My three posts”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Links



Previous posts


Archives


ATOM 0.3