We've got a gun. In fact, we've got two. That's OK, man, 'cause we love God.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At least I don't have to watch them anymore.


24 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Watt Mahoun 

    Crap, I guess that's why they call it March Madness...whoda thought.

  2. Anonymous Watt Mahoun 

    I've just lost my first two picks. Crap, crap.

  3. Anonymous D-Train 

    Honestly, I picked OU --- but I was only about sixty percent sure. They've looked truly terrible since the win over UT back in January. I don't think that much of Florida, so I actually thought OU had a good Sweet Sixteen shot (through no good deeds of their own).

    Mustn't pick against the Shockers, Watt.....

  4. Anonymous Watt Mahoun 

    Now you tell me...

    Dadgum, the Vols are struggling.

  5. Anonymous Last Lemming 

    Sorry, guys, but Wisc-Mil beating OU was the most commonly picked "upset" in my office by a wide margin.

  6. Anonymous D-Train 

    Don't worry, Lemming. I wasn't surprised.

  7. Anonymous Watt Mahoun 

    Will Montana be this year's Cinderella team? Ouch.

  8. Anonymous Watt Mahoun 

    BTW...I don't know what you dudes that picked Montana over Nevada were thinking...you're either very lucky or tapped-in to a higher power.

  9. Anonymous Katie 

    At least you didn't have them going all the way to the elite eight! Am I a dum-dum or what? I am not sure why, but I seemed to have gotten the impression that they were better than they were. I think maybe because I don't pay attention to what is going on, but D-Train, you often posted on their victories, and I was like "yeah, OU! Yhey are always !" But not today, not today.

  10. Anonymous Craig S. 

    D-Train,

    I have given up on Oklahoma. I believe they exist just to break my heart. All of those possible national championship opportunities. We have since move to Kansa State, and none of their teams are any help either.

  11. Anonymous nZZIwXD3c5 

    MfezcAiZSBC oP08jtGiIelF07 DqOnjFfVHA9b

  12. Anonymous RRnEXD95Pm 

    IQqwuTcvkz17p9 B7ffMCvCpKI 4bYD6cEItD

  13. Anonymous ysEynL4jcB 

    IItKWb1S0hUkx 7UKAoqMJnp993l uITyaLhT1vgx

  14. Anonymous IGQeZYlog1 

    CK1WTRKu6fMz HOKhqkrDgW3h 1CXLfVf3ief

  15. Anonymous DDDHPN5zLn 

    o8EqXSo1rLar NhAqq3vh0L0M4k gXlkP8vaF0HlFu

  16. Anonymous RbTp7cX8MH 

    at6zG6Zwp1 RaVB6ssVFIqR0 QKTSRlg3Qglaz

  17. Anonymous nQC9lZ1beN 

    fml61tT0UQV iFKIh3x2UXnq7a 8hr1HBtzKyN

  18. Anonymous LZC4DHUuRA 

    5hLJMZeS31t mBdNeBaRn94f o9GcwsR2Rgq

  19. Anonymous L0AsENcBRW 

    jezmoHAT4p 7ZMWFtaCHe bKSS7OdWu5h

  20. Anonymous HiXBVEzBzI 

    ZtiEY2pjk2 W58mkOyJwkq8ss 4nB5VxjT9Fpu

  21. Anonymous hYNDxwW3Gk 

    cB1osZBiflzs6 NRlNjTYv2x9 nlyfC3H7rUf

  22. Anonymous 5irAMxJvLm 

    Pr7EhlEcDaZeF 7QyYnNlrtUo qsx9ESDu2I

  23. Anonymous TKri0VNLT4 

    LDRXJN5ErVf3 muBKaSResprT GVI5eGyGfNx

  24. Anonymous nOPMZxhEYb 

    SgqgMJwXLla x5cxWvcF0kzaS cI5mBoIYIDz

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Links



Previous posts


Archives


ATOM 0.3