We've got a gun. In fact, we've got two. That's OK, man, 'cause we love God.



Wow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my word that was a fun game to watch.


4 Responses to “Wow”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, but I'm glad it's all over. Now I can do something besides Eat, Sleep, and Watch football. Not that I'm complaining, but still...

    Do you OU people root for Tex-ass? (Personally, I was rooting for a meteor, but failing that, I switched to Tex-ass because I find Will Ferrell incredibly annoying.)

    And how about the Big-10?!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    There are some here that rooted for Texas. I did not and regard anyone that did so as an ignorant buffoon at best and a Vinceophilic traitor at worst.

    I thought the Big Ten sky was falling for a bit, but they won their two biggest and should have had a shot against Florida.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    we usually hate the longhorns with a hatred that is cold and dark yet brightly burning.

    however- this was different. Did Vince Young finally live up to the hype- or did he just create more?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    mSTXutSyFI6XMY 8z2N5EINreRdEm YALuaStjgICooh

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Links



Previous posts


Archives


ATOM 0.3