We've got a gun. In fact, we've got two. That's OK, man, 'cause we love God.



Hot diggety dog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, looks like we finally made it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but LJ's post on the not so evil world appears to be the first snarked UoM post. The guy just gets here, and already he's getting snarked. (Though I suppose in one day he posted more real content than I have in total) Not only that, but he inspired a post that had a picture of a the whore of all the earth riding a triceratops. How freakin cool is that?


So, thanks LJ, and thanks rat-dog for taking the time to make fun of us.


7 Responses to “Hot diggety dog!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    My ten General Conference addresses actually got snarked, but we're really coming up in the world now.

    That picture is pretty hot on the Snarker's page.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah- I know that it isn't actually a triceritops, but some multiheaded beast- but this particular one has a triceritops head as the primary head.

    I'm a fan.
    I sometimes wonder how the snarker has time to keep up with everything in the bloggernacle.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Snarkie gets some help from roving reporters...

    Good job, UoM! You are the snark-bait.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sbIhcTbXql hqxLS9UUtl9Au5 WJ8n28DBXTZy

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    GNBm4XICNX78 9AZVWuyqhkkYk AUPiOdZXOfK

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    qUPwNMJeLMt zKW6urmVzlpAn qB0lHIyUnnR

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    MpFLLFUuL1VyT 2A1Bx8P6sUoWb HFmHJl4mt4vr

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Links



Previous posts


Archives


ATOM 0.3